TRISH NASH – OWNER/BROKER FOR SIGNATURE GALLERY OF HOMES
Trish Nash has been a resident of Henderson, Nevada for over 20 years. Trish is proud of Henderson’s growth and believes we need to make smart investments for our future. Her goal is to continue to play an important role in the city’s development, public safety, and its schools so that the residents of Henderson can continue to enjoy the amazing quality of life our city has to offer.
Trish’s father was a colonel who served in the US Army during World War II. He inspired her dedication to veteran’s issues including her involvement in the Veteran’s Treatment Court in Henderson, led by Judge Mark Stevens, where she has helped to raise over $45,000 to help veterans most of whom are first-time offenders of misdemeanor crimes and have issues related to their service.
Trish was the co-founder of Mujeres Adelante in Rockford, Illinois that encouraged young women to pursue higher education. She also served on the board of National Hispanic Real Estate Professionals in Nevada promoting home ownership for Hispanics.
She lives here with her husband, Michael Hiltz, and together they own and operate a real estate brokerage firm in Henderson. Trish has a degree in International Business & Spanish from Dominican University and attended the University of Madrid, where she studied and resided in Spain for two years.
Trish’s roots run deep in the Henderson Community including:
- Current Chairman of the Board of the Henderson Chamber of Commerce (member since 2004)
- Vice Chair of the City of Henderson Comprehensive Plan Implementation Advisory Committee
- Previously served on the City of Henderson’s Citizens Advisory Council
- Served on the board of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Board Chair of the Living Grace Homes – a non-profit organization that houses young, pregnant, homeless women between the ages of 14 and 24.
- Founding President of St. Francis of Assisi Women’s Guild
- Serves on the Financial Council of St. Francis of Assisi – Henderson
Past Governor and President of the Women’s Council of Realtors – Las Vegas Chapter